Customer Service Representative
Serves customers by answering and providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. CSR representative will answer, receive faxes and emails and input order(s) into Target Data system.
This position works in an office setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job and are not meant to be all inclusive. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Able to sit/stand for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position and must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time. Days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday. Rotating Friday schedule. Schedule start time TBD.
- Effectively manage large amount of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information regarding product and service information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Able to read, write, and solve math problems.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team member.
- Able to interpret, understand, follow and communicate instructions.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Sunday through Thursday. Friday rotating schedule.
- One hour lunch
- If you are going to be tardy and/or absent it is your responsibility to contact your immediate supervisor before your scheduled start time. If you are absent two consecutive working days a doctor’s note is required.
- Starting salary of $______ per hour
- 6 month probation period.
- Eligible for 24 hours of sick pay the first of the month following 30 days.
VACATION (based on years of service)
- 1-2 years = 40 hours
- 3-9 years = 80 hours
- 10 years and over = 120 hours
Tapia Brothers offers various health and welfare plans to its regular full-time team members. These benefits are subject to change. Our benefits, as described below, will be described for you in greater detail as part of your orientation meeting.
Benefits Summary: (Effective until July 31, 2017). Your benefits if you choose to elect will be effective first of the month following 30 days
- Health Insurance – Team member only benefit, dependent coverage available
- 70% of the family HMO/PPO premium for the Team Member will be paid by the company, medical only.
- 50% of the premium is paid by the employee for dental, 100% of the premium is paid by the employee for the vision, and life insurance.
- Your spouse, domestic partner and/or children are eligible for this coverage, but the additional premium will be your responsibility
- Cafeteria Plan – Team member and dependents may be included
Selection of various plans and/or supplemental insurance benefits offered by Aetna Medical Dental Vision and Life Insurance.
- 401K Plan – Eligible at 1 year of service (MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE)
Job duties are subject to change at any time.
As with all other employees at Tapia Brothers, your employment is “at will” which means that either you or the Company can terminate the employment relationship with or without cause and with or without prior notice.
Employee Signature Date
Supervisor Signature Date